Wednesday, September 13, 2017

General Aviation Photography



I took this photo this past July during a Fly-in that RMC's flight team hosted. The flight team is new and little known to most students that attend RMC, but I am a proud member and captain of this new club if you so call it. My goal going into the fly-in was to capture one of our planes right before touchdown. I was lucky to be just off of the side of the runway in a great position to create this picture. I wanted to freeze the Piper Archer just a few feet off the ground as one of our own RMC aviation students was flaring for landing. Of course I now understand what I could have done to better capture this moment but I firmly believe that any photo I walk away from happy to be a good one. Isn't that the point of photography? To create something that you can be proud of.

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment